• Personal Information: We may collect personal information (including sensitive personal data or information as defined in the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011, from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site, register on the Site, choose to participate in one or more online games offered on the Site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate:
• Personal details such as full name, email address, mailing address, phone number, date of birth, copies of user’s identification documents (such as PAN, passport, voter ID, drivers license).
• Financial details such as income, expenses, and/or credit history, as part of a request for some of our products/ services.
• Transaction history, payment transfer details for processing transfer of funds provided by us.
• Specimen signature(s) for processing of your instructions received by us through our various payment and delivery channels.
• Images of documents/ photos required to avail any of our products/services.
• Opinions provided by you to us by way of feedback or responses to surveys.
• Voice recordings of conversations with our customer care agents to address your queries/grievances.
• Information obtained from your mobile device by way of using our Site like device location, communication information including contacts and call logs, device information (including storage, model, mobile network), transactional and promotional SMS/app notifications.
Users may, however, visit our Site ( bigcash.live ) anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
• Non-personal information: We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Any of the information we collect from Users may be used in one of the following ways:
• To provide products and services offered on the Site, including facilitating any payments or reporting on such transactions.
• To take up or investigate any complaints/ claims/ disputes.
• To respond to your queries or feedback submitted by you.
• To verify your identity for us to provide products/ services to you.
• To carry credit checks, screenings or due diligence checks as lawfully required by us.
• To monitor and review products/ services from time to time.
• To undertake financial/ regulatory/ management reporting, and create and maintain various risk management models.
• To conducting audits and for record-keeping purposes.
• To provide updates on changes to the Site, or products/services offered thereon.
• To improve our Site: We continually strive to improve our Site offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from Users.
• To improve customer service: Information from Users helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
• To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other Site feature. To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
• To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product, or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. In addition, if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information (including username, password, payment and transaction information) and data stored on our Site. We also implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you visit the Site or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorised with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
User’s personal information is retained by us for a period of till the time user requests for deletion of the information by email us at email@example.com .
We will share your data with competent legal, statutory, regulatory agencies or authorities, as well as trusted partners and service providers acting on our behalf in the following cases:`
• For enabling the provision of the products or services availed by you, marketing or advertising purposes, strictly on a “need to know” basis and subject to applicable laws.
• It is directed or required by legal, statutory, regulatory agencies or authorities under applicable laws though a legally binding request.
• It is required by financial institutions to verify, mitigate or prevent fraud or to manage risk or recover funds in accordance with applicable laws.
To the extent personal information is provided to third parties acting on our behalf, we ensure that such third parties are contractually agreed to keep this information confidential.
In addition, we may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible or liable for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Site and welcome any feedback about these sites. Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the applicable privacy and data protection laws. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Subject to applicable privacy and data protection laws, Users may have the right or choice to:
• Access User’s personal information, obtain a copy of it, rectify it, or request its deletion*, destruction, or anonymization.
• Withdraw any consent provided**.
User, or a party authorized to act on User’s behalf, may exercise their rights by submitting a request as described in the “Contacting Us” section below.
**Withdrawal of consent to process all or any part of your personal information may result in immediate withdrawal of any right to avail the services provided by us.
*You may delete your account with us at any point in time by making such a choice [insert description of how this can be done]. With this, we will no longer share your data with any new partners or service providers. However, we retain your personal information as long as the purpose for its usage exists,after which the same is disposed of by us except for any record retention required as per applicable law.
The provisions of various laws require your transaction logs to be stored for longer periods post the deletion of an account. Further, in the event of the pendency of any legal/ regulatory proceeding or receipt of any legal and/ or regulatory direction to that effect, we may be required by the law of the land to retain your personal information for longer periods.
We make no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents available through the Site and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents available through the Site.
No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third-party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the contents available through the Site or its links to other internet resources as may be available to you through the Site.
Reference in the Site to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by us.
This policy was last modified on 15 Nov 2022
Address : Witzeal Technologies Private Limited.
Unit No. DG-B-02-001 to 005, 2nd Floor, Tower-B, Emaar Digital Greens, Sector – 61,
Gurugram-122011, Haryana, India.
Phone number :+91 9953111888