Here are the rules to follow when playing deals rummy online.
- Every player will have a fixed number of chips when the game starts and these chips are used to play a specified number of deals.
- There will be a toss to determine the player who makes the first move, and each player will be randomly given 13 cards.
- The first card goes into the open deck to show the commencement of the game and the other cards must be placed facing down in the closed deck slots.
- Online deals rummy players will take turns picking and discarding cards from the closed and open decks to complete a set or sequence.
- One or two jokers can be used to complete and declare sets and sequences (melds). Players must also show the cards in their hands in sets/sequences and click the 'declare' button when declaring.
- Players are prohibited from using the same cards twice in a set or sequence and will be awarded the pool prize based on the highest chip amount. In the event of a tie, there will be a tiebreaker game to determine a single winning player.